Senin, 07 Juli 2014

Just The “Dunya”




You’re standing besides the sea,
Nothing but free,
Blue water surrounds your feet,
The feeling is so sweet,
Do you believe what your eyes see?
For some reason you can finally breathe,
A clear mind,
Standing still in time. 
I’m thinking about how it would be,
To live like this on a beach…
Sunny days make me feel complete,
Star filled nights makes my heart skip a beat.
But this is just the “Dunya”,
It’s like the part when we sleep.
I’d rather live out on the streets,
Than let this world ruin me…
It’s only my shade from the heat,
Money doesn’t talk for me.
How far can you see?
What about the poor and the needy?
Won’t be questioned about being greedy,
They’ll get paid in a later stage.
I want to stay far away from wealth,
I need to start taking care of my health,
No matter what, look out for yourself…
Need a partner here but not just for this life,
For the “akhirat”, help each other survive.
I’m looking ahead; I’m looking beyond,
Drop what you’re doing, we don’t have long…

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar